26 maj 2013

Låtar för inspiration och motivation: 2

Här kommer del två med låtar! Om ni vill ha dem som en playlist på Youtube, så finns den här! Bara att klicka på en av låtarna i listan ni hittar via länken, och ni får upp videon och sen spelar resten automatiskt. :)

You, with your switching sides/And your wildfire lies and your humiliation/You have pointed out my flaws again/As if I don't already see them/I walk with my head down/Trying to block you out 'cause I'll never impress you/I just wanna feel okay again
I bet you got pushed around/Somebody made you cold/But the cycle ends right now/'Cause You can't lead me down that road/And you don't know, what you don't know
Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city/And all you're ever gonna be is mean/Someday I'll be big enough sp you can't hit me/And all you're ver gonna be is mean/Why you gotta be so mean?


Maturity's a wrapped up package deal, so it seems/And ditching teenage fantasy means ditching all your dreams/All your friends and peers and family solemnly tell you you will/Have to grow up be and adult, yeah, be bored and unfulfilled/When no one's yet explained to me exactly what's so great/About slaving 50 years away on something that you hate/About meekly shuffling down the path of mediocrity/Well if that's yout road then take it, but it's not the road for me!
And I won't sit down/And I won't shut up/And most of all I will not grow up/And I won't sit down/And I won't shut up/And most of all I won't grow up


Mitt enda liv/Det enda liv jag haft/Det enda liv jag kommer få/Det enda liv jag någonsin velat ha/Här är allting som jag drömde om/Här är allting som jag hoppades på


'Cause everyone's got troubles/That's the way the story goes/You don't have to use hubble baby/To see what's underneath your nose/'Cause if you're feeling happy/That's the way to let it show/So just remember to smile, smile, smile/So everybody knows/And it will make things so much better/When you're feeling low


No more counting down the hours/No more wishing you were here/I stopped believing/Although Journey told me don't/Before I call it a day/Maybe this'll be my year
2012/And all I know/Is everybody comes and goes/Everybody sings and cries/Makes the grade and takes the prize/In something, nothing, I don't care/Bacause I always know that you'll be here/With me


So don't go higher for desire/Put it in your head baby/Hollywood is dead/You can find it in yourself


I wouldn't wanna be anybody else/You made me insecure, to me I wasn't good enough/But who are you to judge/When you're a diamond in the rough
I'm sure you got some things/You'd like to change about yourself/But when it comes to me/I wouldn't want to be anybody else
I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me/You got every right to a beautiful like, come on/Who says, who says you're not perfect/Who says you're not worth it/Who says you're the only one that's hurting/Trust me, that's the prize of beauty/Who says you're not pretty/Who says you're not beautiful, who says


She's a perfect 10, but she wears a 12/Baby keep a little 2 for me/She could be sweet 16, busting out at the seem/It's still love in the first degree
'Cause we love our love in different sizes/I love her body, especially the lines/Times takes it's toll, but not on the eyes/Promise me this, take me tonight


Everybody tells me that it's so hard to make it/It's so hard to break it/There's no way to fake it/Everybody tells me that it's wrong what I'm feeling/I shouldn't believe in the dreams that I'm dreaming
I hear it every day/ I hear it all the time/I'm never gonna amount to much/But they're never gonna change my mind

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar